Rogue Trader - Shattering Stars
A temperate world within the Calixis Sector, dominated by a single land-mass. It was colonized by the Imperium shortly after the forging of the Calixis Sector, primarily as a mining operation, due to the planet’s rich resources. Due to a lack of oversight, the colony fell into disrepair for several centuries. In 458.M41, however, a new planetary governor was appointed, Alfonse Cuddio, who restored order to the planet. By this time, however, many of the workers on the planet had formed into tight-knit clans, dwelling in the vast forests known as the Emerald Sea. Alfonse determined that it would be easiest to allow them to maintain their clan traditions, rather than forcing them to adhere to a more strict and bureaucratic organization. At the present, the Cuddio family rules from atop Aunskrye, a massive mountain that towers over the surrounding forests, whilst the clans labor in the forests below.
- Star Type: Binary Luminous Stars – Shalech and Rodlech
- Planet Body: Small and Dense
- Gravity: Low Gravity
- Orbital Features: Large Asteroid – Mavlech
- Atmosphere: Thin Atmosphere – Tainted, within the forests.
- Climate: Temperate
- Habitability: Verdant
- Landmasses: One – Aunslech
The Emerald Sea
- Territory Type: Forest – Hybrid Coniferous-Fungal trees.
- Territory Trait: Notable Species – Glimmer-kites
- Resource: Mineral – Radioactive – Major
- Resource: Organic – Vivid Accessory – Sustainable
- Landmarks: Cave Network – Home of the Clans; Canyon – The World’s Scar.
- Native Species: Wyrdwing Ptera-beast – Glimmer-kites; Brute Apex-Predator – Tree-shakers
- Inhabitants: Imperium – The Clans
The Aunskrye Range
- Territory Type: Mountains
- Territory Trait: Foothills – Smaller mountains surrounding the great one, Aunskrye
- Resource: Mineral – Industrial – Plentiful
- Resource: Mineral – Ornamental – Sustainable
- Landmarks: Great Mountain – Aunskrye
- Native Species: Titanborn Behemoth – Mountain-kin
- Inhabitants: Imperium – House Cuddio
Places of Interest
The city on the mountain.